Chicago, IL – Freestyle Factory is excited to announce the release of their newest website. The most recent redesign to FreestyleFactory.com includes many new customer-centric features. Among the newest features is the ability for customers to share their favorite products on their favorite social media sites, including Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and Pinterest. This fifth generation architecture release also boasts of a new company blog, improved internal search results and a complete graphical redesign across all pages; just to name a few of the functional differences that users will notice. “We are trying to make the entire shopping experience more fun and engaging” said Gary Burtka, Freestyle Factory Co-Founder.
“I have always had a vision of bringing a high-end retail store to the web. This latest design is the closest that I have seen to actually doing this for OUR customers” said Greg Brock, Co-Founder and COO of Freestyle Factory.
Freestyle Factory contracted with Stampede Interactive, a Chicago-based online Marketing Firm specializing in eCommerce and customer acquisition in motorsports, music, and active lifestyle niches, to bring their latest vision to life. Freestyle Factory has been partnering with Stampede Interactive since November of 2009 when 4.0 was launched. “Stampede is more than just a vendor or agency; they are our partner and are dedicated to our ongoing success. This is the new way of the world. We are going to aggressively embrace this and move forward looking for more deeply integrated partnerships moving forward.” Said Burtka.
Next on the docket for Freestyle Factory are plans to expand product and category selection to include more cross-over active lifestyle products, as well as some new products to their existing niches.
Features & functionalities included as part of the 5.0 redesign.
1) Full site template redesign including:
- All product pages
- All CMS pages
2) Complete Product Page update
3) Added social share-ability at the product level
- Facebook Like & Share Buttons
- Google +
4) Increased internal search results (no more 404 or Null Results returned).
5) Added a company blog section complete with a press room.
6) Added The Find & Google shopping feed capabilities.
7) Enhances about us section now located in Main Navigation
8) Relocated Email signup above the fold
9) Improved URL structure+Gary Burtka